RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |
CONTACT US BY PHONE | FAQs |    Search this Site:
DMV feedback

Lost or Damaged Registration or Plates

A duplicate registration can be obtained at any DMV branch location or at a AAA branch office (members only).

Forms and Fees

Lost or Damaged Registration

  • By Mail: Send the Application for Registration to the Division of Motor Vehicles Attn: Registration Duplicate, 600 New London Avenue, Cranston RI 02920

Lost/Stolen Plates

Damaged Plates

Replacement Plate Stickers: you must bring your current registration certificate to any DMV branch location or AAA branch office (members only) to obtain a new set of stickers. There is no charge for replacement stickers.