Make a Reservation
Before you make a reservation, try to perform your transaction online at http://www.dmv.ri.gov/services/ .
- Update your address
- Renew your driver license
- Upload your CDL Medical Certificate
- Renew your registration
- Reinstate an Insurance Revocation
- Get a copy of your driving record
These transactions can be submitted by mail or through the DROP OFF BOX: 600 New London Avenue, Cranston, RI, 02920. Please be sure to include a completed form, a check or money order, and your contact information in case we have questions. Forms and fees can be found at http://www.dmv.ri.gov/forms/. Please allow 7 – 14 days for your transaction to be processed.
- Renew your driver license, learner permit, or ID card
- Duplicate driver license, learner permit, or ID card
- Updates to existing license, ID card, or registration
- Duplicate registration
- Remake plates
- Late renewal of a cancelled registration with same plates (amount on check must be blank – will be filled out by DMV and receipt provided)
- Duplicate title (with original lien release if needed)
For questions about your driving record, suspensions, or what you will need to have your privileges reinstated, please send an email to DMV.Adjudication@dmv.ri.gov.
- Please include your name, date of birth, license number, and a brief description of your issue or question.