DMV Customer Reservations
As of October 5, 2017, reservations will be required for service in the Adjudication Office. The following transactions are the only transactions that will be handled on a walk-in basis:
- Ordering a driving abstract
- Reinstating a failure to pay/appear suspension
- Commencement of a hardship license
All other Adjudication Office transactions require a reservation.
Please note that reservations are only available for Adjudication Office transactions at this time.
How do I make a reservation?
Please follow these simple steps to make your reservation at the DMV:
- Access the reservation portal through the following link: https://ridmvreservations.stonewallsolutions.com
- Click “Create a Reservation.”
- Enter your personal details, select your desired visit type, and confirm you are not a robot by entering the CAPTCHA and following the on-screen instructions. Once you have completed these steps, click “Next.”
- Click on the dates in the calendar to view available reservation times for each date. All available reservation times will be listed for each date selected. Click on the time you would like to make your reservation, and then click “Next.”
- Confirm you understand the terms and conditions by clicking the check box and then selecting “Next.”
- At the date and time of your reservation, visit the Cranston Headquarters location with your reservation confirmation barcode or confirmation number, along with an acceptable form of identification.
Please click here for answers to frequently asked questions: Adjudication Reservations FAQ