RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |
Contact Us | FAQs |    Search this Site:
DMV feedback

Farm Plates

Forms and Fees

Things to Know

  • Vehicles may only be registered in accordance with the entity/entities listed on the Tax Exempt Certificate.
  • You need to bring in the bill(s) of sale.
  • You must bring in photos of the vehicle: front, sides, rear, and interior.
  • Your application is subject to approval by the DMV's Enforcement Office.