RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |
Contact Us | FAQs |    Search this Site:
DMV feedback

Registrations & Titles

The Division of Motor Vehicles does not process new or transfer registrations by mail and no longer accepts walk-in registration renewals. All registration renewals must be processed:

Minors under the age of 18 who want to process a registration in their name are required to have a GU-1338 certificate of insurance on record at the Cranston DMV. The GU-1338 certificate of insurance must be in the name of the minor.